"<your email address> Your application has been approved" etc slipping through

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at POCOLD.COM.AU
Thu Aug 4 23:59:24 IST 2005

I'm getting alot of these loan approved type spam coming through.
I have created a public folder called spam on our exchange machine where users can dump their spam, and I have our mailscanner box logging into this folder every hour to learn spam from it.
I've been putting these emails in the spam folder, to teach sa, but they are still getting through.

The email always seems to have the users own email address in it, and they use a date and time to make the subject different each time.
Do any of you have a special way you use th block these?

Cheers,
Jeff