Attn Julian - broken bayes_file_mode defaults in spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Aug 4 17:26:47 IST 2005

Aaron K. Moore wrote:
> Maybe Matt isn't running MailScanner as root.

I'm not encountering problems, as I use neither bayes_path nor bayes_file_mode.

I just noticed the error based on remembering Theo chastise a few people on the
spamassassin-users list when they set it to 600, 660, or 666.

Besides, if everything is running as root, the 660 is irrelevant anyway. The
default of 700 would be adequate, which is what I use.