perl(Archive::Zip) is needed by mailscanner-4.44.6-1

Carl Boberg Carl.Boberg at NRM.SE
Wed Aug 3 11:57:55 IST 2005

Hi,
Archive::Zip is installed from CPAN and "rpm -q --provides
perl-Archive-Zip" says it cant find it (since it is not an rpm install)
Doing an up2date perl-Archive-Zip (im running redhat) says it cant find
it, i.e RedHat does not supply a package by that name.

What next?

Carl