IE vulnerability

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 13:42:46 IST 2005

Please do not send mail to the list with the Reply-To set to be just
you. Half the point of having a list is to allow other people to see
the solutions.

I wrote that rule quite a long time ago now, and I believe that
Microsoft patched the hole. You should be able to delete it now. If
it is causing problems, I'll remove it from the distribution.

--
Julian Field