Want to be sure this program is what I need

Aaron Bridge abridge at HQTRS.COM
Tue Aug 2 01:32:08 IST 2005

We have 55 users.  Email is extremely important. Four hour downtime would be
extremely bad for me.  I don't even want to think about a full day of no
email.

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
Of Stephen Swaney
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 6:41 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Want to be sure this program is what I need

You don't say anything about the number of users / volume of mail. This
would be useful to know before recommending a configuration. One other
question I like to ask is how critical email is to your business. Can you
take a four hour hit or a day without email?

We have some customers for whom business (and the money) stops or come to a
crawl when email stops.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com
www.fsl.com

mailscanner' in the body of the email. Before posting, read the Wiki
(http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the archives
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).