SpamAssassin: where is my SPAM?

Mark Arrasmith arrasmith at MATH.WICHITA.EDU
Mon Aug 1 18:03:48 IST 2005

I'm running RedHat Enterprise 3, MailScanner 4.43.8, SpamAssassin 3.0.4, DCC,
pyzor, RulesDuJour, and Sophos Antivirus.  This is an update from previous
versions of MailScanner and SpamAssassin.

In MailScanner.conf I have the spam action rules as ...
     Spam Actions = deliver attachment

But, ever since I updated SpamAssassin (from 2.55 -> 3.0.4) I now get all the
Spam being deleted.  What can I do to track this down?  I'd like to be able
to run on "deliver" for a couple of weeks before just deleting all incoming
spam.

- mark

--
Ozman's Laws:
	(1)  If someone says he will do something "without fail," he won't.