Version Performance

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Aug 1 15:21:25 IST 2005

yes, I know you changed a lot of code. same for the SA people.
thanks for answering

I didn't have the time (yet) to see if this performance change
was on the SA or the MS side.
I did a little test on the SA alone (spamassassin executable)
and got no useful results. I have to give this matter a litle
more time, but I'm taking off a few days.

I'll post the results when I come back. (maybe 3.1.0 directly?)

Thank you very much

Saludos
--
Leonardo Helman