ClamAV Perl module not found

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:58:07 IST 2005

No one knows how to fix this?

On 4/27/05, Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com> wrote:
      Anyone?

      On 4/27/05, Devon Harding < devonharding at gmail.com> wrote:
            Did anyone ever fix this?  I'm having the same
            issue.  Here is the content of my /usr/lib/perl5
            dir.

            drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4.0K Oct 12  2004 5.8.0
            drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4.0K Oct 12  2004 5.8.1
            drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4.0K Oct 12  2004 5.8.2
            drwxr-xr-x   4 root root 4.0K Apr 26 18:47 5.8.3
            drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4.0K Apr 26 18:47 5.8.4
            drwxr-xr-x  43 root root 4.0K Apr 26 18:47 5.8.5
            drwxr-xr-x   8 root root 4.0K Apr 26 18:47
            site_perl
            drwxr-xr-x   2 root root 4.0K Apr 27 02:03 Text
            drwxr-xr-x   8 root root 4.0K Apr 26 18:47
            vendor_perl

            On 12/14/04, Mike Kercher < mike at camaross.net>
            wrote:
                  Chris Trudeau wrote: