Mailman and MailScanner

Doc Schneider doc at MADDOC.NET
Sat Apr 30 17:02:29 IST 2005

Stephen Swaney wrote:
> [...]

Steve,

Yes that really helps a lot, thanks!

And same thing here no mailboxes on the server. So guess I'll get to
hopping and install MailScanner and see how it does.

I was jusy a little leary of running it with all the list and having
good list mail be tagged as spam. But this gives me a bit of
encouragement to run this on it.

BTW: I'm running MailScanner on my secondary MX box with SA 3.0.2 (need
to upgrade that) and alls it does is catch spam. Works really well.

MailScanner is one great piece of software. kudos to Julian!

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

-Doc