Mailman and MailScanner

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Apr 30 16:52:32 IST 2005

We have a setup exactly like you are proposing. It works well with no real
issues.

My only concern would be capacity / loading but that is more of a Mailman
issue. Our list server is a system mostly dedicated to running Mailman. It
has no real mailboxes so the only email is junk and email destined for
Mailman. This is a pretty light load for MailScanner and SpamAssassin.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Steve Swaney
President