Problem with unrar and 4.40.11

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Fri Apr 29 13:59:25 IST 2005

Sorry to take so long to get back. I have checked 4.40.11 and files extract
fine. But my version of 4.40.11 has all the fixes that are in the version
Julian just released, so it could have something to do with one of the
several items that were changed. I honestly don't know exactly what lines I
changed I just submit the changes to Julian and go back to work. I would try
the latest version, if that doesn't resolve your problem it would be most
helpful if you could send an example archive for me to test. Bear in mind
that if the rar is encrypted all files will be zero in length since they
cannot be opened but the file names will be tested against your file name
rules.

Rick Cooper

believed to be clean.