rbl

spiv007 spiv007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:57:33 IST 2005

Its under MailScanner.conf

MailScanner.conf
#
# Spam Detection and Spam Lists (DNS blocklists)
# ----------------------------------------------
#

# Do you want to check messages to see if they are spam?
# Note: If you switch this off then *no* spam checks will be done at all.
#       This includes both MailScanner's own checks and SpamAssassin.
#       If you want to just disable the "Spam List" feature then set
#       "Spam List =" (i.e. an empty list) in the setting below.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam Checks = yes

# This is the list of spam blacklists (RBLs) which you are using.
# See the "Spam List Definitions" file for more information about what
# you can put here.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam List = AHBL ABL SPEWS1 SPEWS2 AHBL-RHSBL BADWHOIS MAILPOLICE-BULK MAILPOLIC
E-PORN DUHLUSERS ORDB-RBL spamhaus.org spamhaus-XBL SBL+XBL spamcop.net NJABL RF
C-IGNORANT-DSN RFC-IGNORANT-POSTMASTER RFC-IGNORANT-ABUSE RFC-IGNORANT-WHOIS RFC
-IGNORANT-IPWHOIS RFC-IGNORANT-BOGUSMX SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-HTTP SORBS-SOCKS SORBS-
MISC SORBS-SMTP SORBS-WEB SORBS-SPAM SORBS-BLOCK SORBS-ZOMBIE SORBS-DUL SORBS-RH
SBL CBL RSL DSBL BLITZEDALL

spam.assassin.prefs.conf
# By default, SpamAssassin will run RBL checks.  If your ISP already
# does this, set this to 1.
#
skip_rbl_checks 1