Whitelists + blacklists

Wayne wayne at NIGHTSOL.NET
Wed Apr 27 14:49:32 IST 2005

On 27/04/2005 14:27, "Dhawal Doshy" <dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM> wrote:

> Just a vague idea.. try this if the server is not production, though i'm
> not too sure if it'll work..
>
> Is Definitely Not Spam = %rules-dir%/some.file.ending.in.rules
>
> Content of some.file.ending.in.rules
> ====================================
> To: wayne at nightsol.net yes
> FromOrTo: default &ByDomainSpamWhitelist

Hi Dhawal,

That wasn't a bad idea. Didn't work though, just got syntax errors and it
ignored the &ByDomainSpamWhitelist.
I think I will have to go back to using the old method.
I had written a web interface in php for whitelisting/blacklisting based on
using &ByDomainSpamWhitelist, pain in the ass now to go recreate it.
Should have thought of *to* before I started.

Thanks,
 Wayne