problems with mailscanner automated cron

Lance Haig lhaig at HAIGMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 27 08:15:18 IST 2005

I Would like to apologies to the list for being an idiot

I have two MS server and I was only looking at the new one as I had
assumed it was the one that was configured incorrectly.

Duhhhh

It was the old one

Sorry guys for wasting bandwidth

Lance

Lance Haig wrote:
      I get two different e-mails from the new server I have built.
      Can someone tell me what to look for please

      I get this e-mail every hour

            running hourly cronjob scripts

            SCRIPT: check_MailScanner, OK.
            SCRIPT: fix_quarantine_permissions, OK.
            SCRIPT: mailq.php, OK.
            SCRIPT: sendmail_relay.php exited with RETURNCODE
            = 255.
            SCRIPT: output (stdout && stderr) follows

            Warning:
            main(/var/www/html/mailscanner/functions.php):
            failed to open stream: No such file or directory
            in /etc/cron.hourly/sendmail_relay.php on line 23

            Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
            '/var/www/html/mailscanner/functions.php'
            (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in
            /etc/cron.hourly/sendmail_relay.php on line 23
            SCRIPT: sendmail_relay.php
            ------- END OF OUTPUT

 I can't find the place to change the path to the functions.php as SUSE web server document root sits in /srv/www/htdocs. I have edited the sendmail_relay.php file with the right path.

and this one every day
The rules_du_jour exists and the rights a 0755 for root:root

            running daily cronjob scripts

            SCRIPT: Rules_Du_Jour.pl exited with RETURNCODE =
            1.
            SCRIPT: output (stdout && stderr) follows

            /etc/cron.daily/rules_du_jour is either not there
            or is 0 bytes
            SCRIPT: Rules_Du_Jour.pl
            ------- END OF OUTPUT

            SCRIPT: bayes-rebuild, OK.
            SCRIPT: clean.quarantine, OK.
            SCRIPT: clean_catman, OK.
            SCRIPT: clean_core, OK.
            SCRIPT: do_mandb, OK.
            SCRIPT: logrotate, OK.
            SCRIPT: medusa.cron, OK.
            SCRIPT: pyzor-discover, OK.
            SCRIPT: output (stdout && stderr) follows

            downloading servers from
            http://pyzor.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/inform-servers-0-3-x
            SCRIPT: pyzor-discover
            ------- END OF OUTPUT

            SCRIPT: razor-discover, OK.
            SCRIPT: rules_du_jour_wrapper, OK.
            SCRIPT: suse.de-backup-rc.config, OK.
            SCRIPT: suse.de-backup-rpmdb, OK.
            SCRIPT: suse.de-check-battery, OK.
            SCRIPT: suse.de-clean-tmp, OK.
            SCRIPT: suse.de-clean-vi, OK.
            SCRIPT: suse.de-cron-local, OK.
            SCRIPT: updatedb, OK.

            SCRIPT: update_virus_scanners, OK.

      Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)
      and the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!