sophossavi errors on Red Hat Enterprise version 4

Tue Apr 26 17:01:37 IST 2005

Ray

from my misty memory I remember Julian (or someone) commenting on this
and finding out that Sophos themselves have a problem with 64bit Linux
kernels, and are working to fox it sometime.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.