Any suggestions to get spammed

Ed Bruce ebruce at HPMICH.COM
Tue Apr 26 14:59:30 IST 2005

Thanks, I know that avoiding getting on spammers lists is best, but
we've got people here that seem to attract spam likes flies to rotten
fruit. I cut down our spam by 50% by changing one user's email address
and blocking the old address at the MTA. We went from 1000 spam
emails/day to 500 because of that one change.

Mike Kercher wrote:

>Ed Bruce <> scribbled on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:29 AM:
>

>>Strange request but I've finally got a new install of MailScanner
>>working on a new system. I want to test it out and need to get lots
>>of email and SPAM. Any suggestions for high volume mailing lists? Any
>>known particularly bad places to register your email, knowning you
>>will quickly start getting spammed? I've copied the bayes from the
>>old system, I've upgraded to Postfix 2.2, now using MailScanner
>>4.40.11, etc. and really want to test this out before pointing our
>>company's MX record to this box. I have a test domain pointing to
>>this MTA.
>>
>>thanks,
>>Ed
>>

>Start here...you'll get spammed!
>
>http://www.bizrate.com/mkt.xpml?eml_id=121233&cs_id=6154307

>Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and

dangerous content by Secure Resource, and is
believed to be clean.