BitDefender and Phishing...

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Apr 22 15:02:16 IST 2005

(Replying to myself... How quaint:)
I saw the first "hit" on a Regions bank phish on the 15:th, and have
received a whopping 9 hits since then (both McAfee and BD), while
I've had 11 hits with clamav (2 charterone frauds that clamav is the
only one to find).
Due to me cavalierly rejecting anything HELOing with my IP adddress
or domain name, I don't see that much viruses anymore:-), hence my
question...

Cheers
-- Glenn (who still has a PHB that won't let him use MS phishing net)