ClamAv updater failed

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Apr 22 08:30:16 IST 2005

Lance Haig wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Where would one look to check why the clamav updater has failed?
>
> I get the message in my maillog
What's the invisible font here?

> Lance

The actual answer to your problem lies here:
http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

OR

Try google.com's feature "I'm feeling lucky".

OR

You could also try checking the maillog or the logs in /var/log/clamav/
(if you use the rpm version) for the error and google for it.. finally
if you've tried everything (that includes rtfm twice, at the least) and
it still fails you could ask here again with some relevant error message.

- dhawal