OT New server

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at OKLA.COM
Fri Apr 22 02:59:08 IST 2005

I am going to build a new server for a client of mine and am interested
in a dual Opteron with FC3 in 64bit mode, with sendmail and the works.
Anyone running something along these lines that could let me know how
it's working out for them, particularly if there are any 64bit problems,
I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tracy Greggs

--
Oklahoma Network Consulting has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content with MailScanner, and with commercial virus