MailScanner 4.40.11 restarting after every batch

Fri Apr 15 14:39:36 IST 2005

Adri

I've been running the MW.pm in the CustomFunctions dir for a while, but
I run the tar version not JP's port-ed version (not that that should
make much difference).

Unless of course there's some sort of file-length problem going on here.

Try changing the CustomFunctions dir to something like
/opt/Mailscanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions which is slightly
shorter and works for me..
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator