MailScanner 4.40.11 restarting after every batch

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Fri Apr 15 14:10:42 IST 2005

Julian,

Here's the debug output when I use the require 'MailScanner/MailWatch.pm';
in CustomConfig.pm.

Adri.

Starting MailScanner...
In Debugging mode, not forking...
SA bayes lock is /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes.lock
Bayes lock is at /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes.lock
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ne (!=) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/WorkArea.pm line 88.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ne (!=) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/WorkArea.pm line 97.
INFO:: Meaningless output that goes nowhere, to keep SAVI happy
Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 130, <GEN89> line
34.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 158.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 158.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 158.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SweepOther.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4347.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4347.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4364.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4347.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4347.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4347.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4364.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 4347.
Use of uninitialized value in int at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3404.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3408.
Use of uninitialized value in int at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3165.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3169.
Use of uninitialized value in int at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3404.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3408.
Stopping now as you are debugging me.