SV: [MAILSCANNER] Newbie Mailscanner / Spamassassin question.

Fri Apr 15 09:22:55 IST 2005

Joel

Ok first things first - these are MailWatch issues to do with
persmissions on the files in question. Remember the user Apache runs as
isn't nescessarily the same that MailScanners runs as....

As for my original request. do the "spamassassin -c etc etc" from the
command line and post the FULL output, thatway we can fix any probs
before we start worrying about Mailwatch

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.