Phishing subject line

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Fri Apr 8 15:32:40 IST 2005

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I just went
through (quickly) my MailScanner.conf again and
did a cursory check of google:

Is there any way to make the phishing detection
change the subject of admin notifications to
"Phishing fraud detected"?

Right now viruses say "Bad Filename Detected:
Virus Detected" and phishing fraud says "Virus
Detected" which isn't bad, but I'm getting ready
to turn the reins over for one set of mail servers
to someone else and I want things to be as clear
as possible.

I'm running mailscanner-4.39.6-1 on that particular
box (I'm doing an overhaul next Saturday on it,
so I'm going to upgrade it to whatever is the
most recent version at that point.)  So if this
is in a more recent version, just point me at
it.

Thanks,

--J(K)