Mailscanner treats the mails very slowly

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Apr 8 15:10:05 IST 2005

Hi,
    I use the defaults of

dns_available yes
rbl_timeout 20

I would suggest moving some of the RBL's (like SpamHaus) to the
MTA if possible, to get rid of some of the spam early.  You might
need more memory for your system.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College