MailScanner & IPv6 [SOLVED]

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Wed Apr 6 11:57:53 IST 2005

Well, actually you do want that, since it's easier to distinguish that's an IPv6 address. I also believe that the IPv6: tag is mantory (at least for now), or am I wrong?

Also, I don't think your statement works. It also has to match non IPv6 addresses, which your solution does not. In your case IPv6 works, but regular IPv4 addresses will get the default "127.0.0.1", since the if only matches when it starts with IPv6.

I'll let Julian come up with a good/better solution than mine. I just made a quick fix, so IPv6 mail is no longer automagically tagged as coming from the localhost and ergo being non spam.

>Rick

Thanks,
Mike.