Starting from scratch

Billy Pumphrey billy at PLANETGEEK.BIZ
Tue Apr 5 20:17:26 IST 2005

Thanks for more information on this all.
To see if I understand you correctly DNSAdmin, I understood that you when
you say centos, you mean centos 4?  You reference centos otherwise as centos
3.x.

I do not understand your line of:
" selinux can be set to disabled / warn during installation."
Please explain :)