Starting from scratch

Stewart M. Ives ivessm at softecusa.com
Tue Apr 5 13:41:10 IST 2005

Ref OS question:

I've been using FC2 without any problems what so ever.  up2date works and
keeps the box updated.

I also run MailWatch on it.  Great program to get an overall look at what is
coming into the box and to keep records.  If you ever needed something to
justify your job MailWatch will do it for you.  It will show what is
happening and make you shine in that it is all being taken care of.

I'll probably move up to FC4 a while after it is released.

stew