SpamAssassin timed out

Joakim Cefalk joakim at CEFALK.COM
Mon Apr 4 15:26:56 IST 2005

I have the same problem earlier, try this, It works for me.

# If you are using the Bayesian statistics engine on a busy server,
# you may well need to force a Bayesian database rebuild and expiry
# at regular intervals. This is measures in seconds.
# 1 day = 86400 seconds.
# To disable this feature set this to 0.
Rebuild Bayes Every = 0

# The Bayesian database rebuild and expiry may take a 2 or 3 minutes
# to complete. During this time you can either wait, or simply
# disable SpamAssassin checks until it has completed.
Wait During Bayes Rebuild = no