SA 3.0.2 and MySQL

Simon Brock shb at WIDEAREA.CO.UK
Mon Apr 4 09:29:15 IST 2005

>Actually with SA 3.0.2 using MySQL has fewer problems, according to the
>dev list for it. It seems to rock along too.

I have been meaning to look into this myself but I was wondering if
MySQL could be used to store a shared Bayes DB?

We have a number of MailScanner installations here set up for
different reasons and different clients.  I was wondering if we used
MySQL for the Bayes DB we could share learnt results between
machines.  Anyone tried that -- with or without MySQL?

Regards,
Simon.