Ubuntu (debian-unstable) + Mailscanner + Postfix

Tristan RHODES TristanRhodes at WEBER.EDU
Fri Apr 1 21:51:47 IST 2005

I am trying to install Mailscanner on Ubuntu Linux.  Has anyone done
this?  (Or installed on debian-unstable?)

Ubuntu comes with Postfix installed, and that is the MTA I want to
use.

I used apt-get to install mailscanner, but it looks to be configured
for Exim (debian's default MTA).

I have read the Postfix install guide:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml

Are there any additional steps I need to do?

BTW, I have successfully installed and used Mailscanner + Postfix on
Suse using the RPM.

Tristan Rhodes