MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Thu Sep 30 23:24:14 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Dean Jones wrote:

> Daniel Bird wrote:
>
>> Jeff A. Earickson wrote:
>>
>>> This issue has been reported by myself and Ugo earlier this week
>>> on the list.  I'm at a loss too.  When the next version of MS
>>> comes out, I will upgrade and see if the problem remains.
>>>
>> Just noticed I had a similar problem after upgrading to SA3, although
>> all my RBL checks failed to show up not just the SURBL ones.
>> Installation of a newer version of Net::DNS (v 0.48) has cured it...
>>
>> Dan
>

> the Net::DNS install cured the SURBL as well as the RBL?
>
> I had to upgrade my Net::DNS as well, but that only fixed my RBL
> checks...
>
> i either need a pint or some aspirin!

Just a thought, what do you see if you set the follwing in
MailScanner.conf ?

Debug = yes
Debug SpamAssassin = yes

Anyhting like this? :

debug: using "/etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre" for site rules init.pre
debug: config: read file /etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre
and
debug: config: read file /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
debug: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL from @INC
debug: plugin: registered
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL=HASH(0x989052c)

?

believed to be clean.