MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Dean Jones dean at SAHRA.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Sep 30 20:49:31 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Steve Swaney wrote:
 >>> SNIPPED <<<
>>
>>Doing the command that you suggested manages to make the SURBL checks
>>work.
>>
>>It almost as if there is a spamassassin option in MailScanner.conf that
>>turns it off.
>>

> There is a command in MailScanner that turns SpamAssassin off;
>
>         Use SpamAssassin = yes
>
> But if you have SpamAssassin turned on in MS and the test above works,
> MailScanner should run the exactly as the test does. How are you sure thst
> MS is not running the tests?

Use SpamAssassin is set to yes, and SA is doing other checks.

The only way i have to guess is just by the data SA drops into the logs.
It never hits on any URIBL_* scores running natively.

I can forward SURBL test emails through from outside addresses and they
don't get hit by the SURBL checks.

I'm at a loss :)
otherwise SA 3 is working great.