MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Dean Jones dean at SAHRA.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Sep 30 19:08:16 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi,

I am having an odd problem and wanted to see if anyone else was having
it, or could possibly point me in the proper direction.

If i manually run a test email through
spamassassin -D --test < test.email.that.hits.surbl
the SURBL checks work just fine.
But when Mailscanner is running those checks don't activate.

MailScanner version 4.33.3, SA 3.0, perl 5.8.4

RBL checks are working fine as well as Bayes.
So Net::DNS isn't my problem...
MailScanner appears to be reading my local.cf files as well since i can
change options and the results appear (aside from SURBL options which do
nothing)

Any clues?
thanks