Duplicate emails from list

Matt Kehler mkehler at WRHA.MB.CA
Thu Sep 30 19:03:15 IST 2004

>> drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK 09/30/04 12:56PM >>>
Thank goodness. I thought it was me (Or the box) going mad. And yes you
can put me in the several duplicates pile ;-)

Julian Field wrote:

> I have already blocked one user, and I think the latest duplicates are
> from
> the same place. I have blocked his receipt of messages and new postings.
> Hopefully it will quieten down soon.
>
> At 18:13 30/09/2004, you wrote:

I just got back to the office, and suspect these duplicates were from MY address? (Can someone confirm they came from mine?). We had major issues with our blackberry server that started at 12:04, and I think that it started resending emails that were sent on a certain day.

Then again..if I'm blocked from posting to the list...nobody will see this then will they? :)

thanks
Matt

This email and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the
addressee(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential
information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying or
dissemination is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original.

Ce courriel et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne
ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations
privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution,
copie, ou diffusion non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas
le destinataire de ce message, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur immédiatement
et lui remettre l'original.