JPEG Virus

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Sep 30 18:46:02 IST 2004

Yes, the maintainers of Mail::ClamAV need to produce a new version which
will build against ClamAV 0.80.  The old version works fine.  I'd hazard
a guess that uninstalling ClamAV 0.80, installing 0.75, updating
Mail::ClamAV from CPAN, then uninstalling 0.75 and installing 0.80
should do the trick.

Phil

----
Phil Randal