Duplicate emails from list

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Thu Sep 30 18:31:30 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
yes, yes, I I am am seeing seeing this this too too...

I am also getting rejected postings to the mailscanner-announce list of
stuff from recent days, when I'm sure that I only posted to the main list.
Maybe the announce list got its mitts on some of the regular list email
and it got resent.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College