SA 3.0.0, what other local cf files?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu Sep 30 08:45:37 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Jeff A. Earickson wrote:

> I tried this, the email sails right thru to me, with no complaints
> at all.  Conclusion?

You have the exact same problem as mine. SpamAssassin does SURBL lookup
correctly and as expected when run from the command line but scores
never turn up when going through MailScanner.

Could there be a problem/bug/typo in the way MailScanner invokes SpamAss?
Everything gets scored but URI. Maybe there is an old config file or shell
script that prevents URI from being invoked?