MailScanner+SpamAssassin SQL User Preferences

Edmond Yeoh shearmagic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:49:39 IST 2004

Hi Satya,

How did you get it to work? My users are not on the local server and
the mail is routed to other email servers based on LDAP Routing. Are
you using the spamc / spamd daemons? I saw a post by you on Feb 20th
stating you were having the same problem. What did you do to solve
this issue? I am also not getting any error in log but its not reading
from mysql table :(

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Edmond Yeoh