Antivir update Problems..

Marcel Blenkers marcel-ml at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Wed Sep 29 18:37:38 IST 2004

Hi there,

[..]

> Try the attached antivir-autoupdate in place of the one you have in
> /usr/lib/MailScanner. It has a 5 minute timeout built into it.

changed the file..and tested a bit around..

it seems that the latest antivir is doing the problem..

downloaded the version from the antivir-website (antivir.de) and
uncompressed it.

The version available on the website is:

AntiVir / Linux Version 2.1.1-13

With this version an update just works fine.

But it updates also antivir itself..into version:

AntiVir / Linux Version 2.1.1-25

and with that, you will get those update-problems..

I already send an email to H+BEDV Datentechnik, maybe they will fix that.

Greetings

Marcel