JPEG Virus

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Sep 29 15:24:55 IST 2004

<snip>
> >ClamAV.xs:284: error: `CL_NUM_CHILDS' undeclared (first use in this
> >function)
> >ClamAV.xs:285: error: `CL_MIN_LENGTH' undeclared (first use in this
> >function)
> >make[1]: *** [ClamAV.o] Error 1
>
> This is exactly the error a few others of us are getting. Mail::ClamAV
> won't build against the new ClamAV 0.80rc3. I'll mail the Mail::ClamAV
> maintainer.
> --

You might mention, while you are at it, that virtually every exported value
is no longer valid and a few of them are there for backward compatibility
(hence the type causing your issue) and he might want to update that entire
section. Of course you would also need to update MS's CL_ references unless
he maintains them for compatibility reasons. Two are totally depreciated it
would appear. I would do it myself but given your stature, he is likely to
pay more attention to a request from you.

Rick

believed to be clean.