JPEG Virus

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Wed Sep 29 13:45:40 IST 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:22:15 +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> Has anyone seen any problems rebuilding Mail::ClamAV against the 0.80rc3
> release? On the system I tried it, the CL_ENCRYPTED #define wasn't, so it
> wouldn't compile. And using the old one with 0.80rc3 was failing with lots
> of "ENCRYPTED" error reports and MailScanner said the virus scanner was
> failing.

I'm using a non-rebuilt Mail::ClamAV 0.11 with 0.80rc3 without any
problems (on RH9 with MS 4.32.5) - no ENCRYPTED errors, zipped viruses
detected OK.

However if I do try to rebuild I get the same error.

John.

--
-- Over 2500 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr