SA 3.0.0, what other local cf files?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 29 12:59:30 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Rick Cooper wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for your help.

Yes, I do get the "debug: RBL: success for 1 of 1 queries" message.

I am running SA as root. The box is running sendmail which is running as
root too, so guess that should be ok?

The message you sent generates lots of hits :
debug: plugin: Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL=HASH(0x8e02dbc)
implements 'check_tick'
debug: URIDNSBL: domain "money-deal.info" listed (URIBL_AB_SURBL):
127.0.0.118
debug: URIDNSBL: domain "money-deal.info" listed (URIBL_WS_SURBL):
127.0.0.118
debug: URIDNSBL: domain "money-deal.info" listed (URIBL_OB_SURBL):
127.0.0.118
debug: URIDNSBL: domain "money-deal.info" listed (URIBL_SC_SURBL):
127.0.0.118
debug: URIDNSBL: query for money-deal.info took 6 seconds to look up
(multi.surbl.org.:money-deal.info)
debug: URIDNSBL: queries completed: 2 started: 2
debug: URIDNSBL: queries active:  at Wed Sep 29 13:52:24 2004

debug: URIDNSBL: queries completed: 2 started: 2
debug: URIDNSBL: queries active:  at Wed Sep 29 13:52:24 2004
debug: RBL: success for 26 of 26 queries
debug: plugin: Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL=HASH(0x8e02dbc)
implements 'check_post_dnsbl'
debug: URIDNSBL: queries completed: 0 started: 0
debug: URIDNSBL: queries active: DNSBL=2 at Wed Sep 29 13:52:24 2004
debug: waiting 2 seconds for URIDNSBL lookups to complete
debug: URIDNSBL: queries completed: 0 started: 0
debug: URIDNSBL: queries active: DNSBL=2 at Wed Sep 29 13:52:24 2004
debug: URIDNSBL: domain "money-deal.info" listed (URIBL_SBL):
"http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL18401"
debug: URIDNSBL: query for money-deal.info took 7 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:226.52.233.222)
debug: URIDNSBL: domain "money-deal.info" listed (URIBL_SBL):
"http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL19598"
debug: URIDNSBL: query for money-deal.info took 7 seconds to look up
(sbl.spamhaus.org.:114.115.116.210)
debug: URIDNSBL: queries completed: 2 started: 0
debug: URIDNSBL: queries active:  at Wed Sep 29 13:52:25 2004
debug: done waiting for URIDNSBL lookups to complete
debug: running uri tests; score so far=23.159

I guess this means that SA is working correctly, dont know why the scores
aren't assingned to the mails.

Thanx!!