SA 3.0.0, what other local cf files? [Scanned]

David Thurman listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Tue Sep 28 22:07:52 IST 2004

On 9/28/04 3:48 PM, "Jeff A. Earickson" wrote:

> After upgrading from SA 2.64 to 3.0 last week (and wiping out my Bayes
> database in a struggle to get that working), I have noticed that my
> percentage of high spam discards have dropped from about 75% of my
> spam to about 25%.

Odd? We did a complete upgrade of MS and SA and we removed ALL our rules and
flow of spam is actually even less, not hearing any FP from anyone so I am
thinking it is doing a better job, also our load has gone from a 4 down to a
.6 to 1.7. Or maybe we are in a black hole;)
--
David Thurman
The Web Presence Group