SpamAssassin installation could not be found?

Jon Beets Jon.Beets at PACER.COM
Tue Sep 28 19:18:07 IST 2004

Thanks for the help and also the suggestion to maybe load 2.64 with the URI
instead. The reason I loaded SA 3 was for the URI.

I will have to sit and think about the best one to choose and see what
happens..

Jon