JPEG Virus

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Tue Sep 28 16:40:47 IST 2004

Further to my earlier message which suggested that up to date Sophos and
McAfee A-V engines & data files did not catch the MS04-028 trojan,
subsequent tests indicate that both do.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.