Mailscanner and SQL based configurations?

greyhair greyhair at GREYHAIR.NET
Tue Sep 28 05:26:27 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi.

   I looked thru the archives and found

  *Item #12888 (9 Jun 2003 19:35) - Re: SQL user options*.

And was wondering if there was any further development on a method
of SQL'izing MailScanner configuration and rules?  I think it would
be a nice feature if updates could be made "on the fly".
   Being a very low end user...  I also don^Òt know (but would like
to know) the disadvantages of using a data base server with an email
server. Would it kill you "140k emails a day" system administers?

greyhair