New beta release 4.34.6

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Mon Sep 27 13:26:48 IST 2004

<snip>

Something else I noticed other than the MIME-Base64 version 3.05 thing:
MailTools is currently at version 1.64 and you still distribute version
1.50. Does this mean your patches are not incorporated into the latest
MailTools version and it's still considered unsafe?

Rick

believed to be clean.