Bitdefender problems

Fri Sep 24 21:20:24 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi!

> Okay, got home, had a look.  It seems the file in the Plugins directory,
> "jpeg.xmd" is the cause of the problem.  For the time being I've
> commented out these lines in the bitdefender-autoupdate script...
>

> LINE 190
> system  "$bitDCmd > $origFile ";

I also have Bitdefender installed, i dont even use it withing MailScanner,
but the auto update scripts gets the updates, since its installeed. I had
an load of 3 (usually .5) of the 3 x bdc, so it seems something is
fishy... And has not much to do with processsing any files, it seems some
update is doing f00.

Bye,
Raymond.