MailScanner book came today

Alan mailscanner at ELKNET.NET
Fri Sep 24 20:51:07 IST 2004

I received my copy of Julian's MailScanner book today. Was excited to use
it, as I needed to look something up right away...

First, thanks for producing it... but...

The index pages are wrong. I wanted to look up info on the 'sendmail='
option, which is listed as being on page 268 (along with a number of other
items). Page 268 is a blank page between chapters. I have not found any
other indicies that work yet. Razor is listed as being on page 155, 282, and
284. The word Razor appears on 155, no mention of it on 282 or 284, nor any
pages near those.

Inline HTML Signature is shown as being on pg 253, which is a cover page. I
found that entry on pg 244.

Julian, as an index is important for reference use, could a corrected index
be posted somewhere so we could print it out and glue it into our books?

thanks!
-Alan