Sophos Anti-Virus

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Fri Sep 24 17:10:40 IST 2004

Joseph Watson <> wrote:
> This is really no big deal, but was just wondering:  Did I install
> something that is different then what others are using from Sophos,
> or did Sophos change the installation location?  I am just curious if
> anyone else has seen this?

MailScanner has it's own Sophos.install script that
you should use instead of the Sophos supplied install
script.

Untar your sophos package, cd into the directory and invoke
the MailScanner supplied Sophos.install.

HTH,

--J(K)